9 Simple Steps to Live Your Best Financial Life
Michael Crews MBA CFP®
Nine simple steps could mean the difference between living your best financial life or not.
Michael Crews, who owns a financial practice with more than $500 million in assets under management as of August 2019, reveals those steps in simple langauge in this guide to pursuing financial freedom.
By following his advice, you’ll be able to spend more time doing what you love so that every day is a Saturday. Learn how to:
• build a foundation to survive financial downturns and life emergencies;
• determine what you really want to spend your time doing;
• design a life based around positive cash flow;
• invest your money so that it works to grow over time; and
• protect and keep more of what you earn.
The book also explores how to maximize savings in an individual retirement account or 401(k) plan, active investments versus passive investments, fundamental versus technical analysis, annuities, social security, Medicare, and more.
Crews’ collection of simple but powerful principles which can help you succeed no matter what career you choose or where you live. They are timeless and can be passed on so future generations can also live their best financial life.