Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam 2020, Premium Edition
5 Practice Tests + Complete Content Review + Proven Prep for the NEW 2020 Exam
The Princeton Review
PREMIUM PREP FOR A PERFECT 5! Ace the 2020 AP U.S. History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review's comprehensive study guide. Includes 5 full-length practice exams, thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to online extras.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer and source-based multiple-choice questions
• In-depth guidance on the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information on the 2020 AP® U.S. History Exam
• Access to study plans, a handy list of key terms and concepts, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools
Premium Practice for AP Excellence.
• 4 full-length practice tests in the book with complete answer explanations
• 1 full-length practice test online with complete answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills to help you maximize points